Educate, Equip, and Engage with Excellence
Our purpose is to bridge the relationship between the education experience and the dynamics of the Christian life, including the following:
- Academics – A quality academic program integrated with Biblical principles designed to meet the challenges of high school, college, and beyond.
- Atmosphere – A disciplined and distinctively Christian environment that equips students with the essential skills to be successful.
- Action – A challenge to be involved in activities of the school and the outreach of the local church to develop Christian leaders capable of making a difference for Jesus Christ.
Mission – Provide an exemplary learning environment to educate and equip students with a Biblical worldview who confidently engage the culture and impact the world for Christ.
For examples of how we live out our mission, read “Living Our Mission” (click here).
Vision – Honor and glorify God by partnering with parents, churches, and the community to inspire students to reach their unique, God-given potential and build His kingdom.
1. Biblical Foundation – adhere to the Bible as our standard.
2. Evangelical Focus – serve Christian and non-Christian students and families.
3. Christian Leaders – equip Christian leaders with a heart for missions.
4. Excellence – provide consistent, exemplary, Christ-centered education.
5. Parental Respect – respect parent’s rights and responsibilities.
6. Partnership – serve as a unifying ministry in the tri-state area.
7. Stewardship – balance affordable tuition, just compensation, and plans.
8. School Culture – operate in accord with Biblical values.
ED’ U CATE – to instruct; to inform and enlighten the understanding; to instill in the minds principles of arts, science, morals, religion, and behavior. To educate children well is one of the most important duties of parents. — from the Webster’s Dictionary (1828).