With the Bible as our foundation, we are intentional in the coordination of our curriculum, experiences, opportunities, staffing, and plans to further our mission, inspire students, and glorify the Lord! We integrate the spiritual dimension throughout our school and all subjects are taught from a Biblical worldview. Students have daily prayer/devotion time, memorize scripture, attend chapel, interact with missionaries, and have a dedicated Bible class. Other examples include:
- Place significant emphasis on professional & spiritual dev. of staff.
- Build a foundation of Biblical values and character.
- Provide opportunities for Christian service and leadership.
- Provide a range of relevant and real-world (authentic) experiences.
- Engage students in leading worship in chapel at all ages.
- Partner with pastors and the community (serve as a unifying ministry).
- Foster positive peer relationships (iron sharpens iron).
- Hold regular & special chapels with small groups for MS/HS students.
- Develop servant leaders with a heart for missions.
- Prepare students for life beyond ECS through student leadership.
- Hold Bible studies for various groups, often based on student request.
- Include an evangelical message throughout our school.
- Include a missions emphasis in class trips.
- Encourage students to wrestle with culturally relevant issues in a safe environment.
- Serve the community, participate in various projects, and serve our church partners, including Uncharted International, YoungLife, etc.
They will soar on wings as eagles. – Isaiah 40:31