At Evansville Christian School, strategic planning is the intentional design for accomplishing what God has called us to do. It includes thinking through critical issues/alternatives, responding to needs/ opportunities, and aligning resources/activities. Our strategic plan is a dynamic document, approved by the School Board, which flows from our Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
Our school operates in an annual cycle of planning, budgeting, implementing, and evaluating – all covered in prayer. In addition to the strategic plan, our school board approves our school’s capital and operating budgets as well as annual Key Measures of Success (the top 15-20 items to be addressed/ accomplished in the year). The Key Measures flow from our strategic plan and drive resource allocations in our budgets.
Click on the following links to view:
- Strategic Plan (approved by Board in July 2014)
- Key Measures of Success (and results) for 15/16 School Year
- Operating Budget (pie chart) for 15/16 School Year
Scripture Regarding Planning
- Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3
- Where there is no vision, the people perish. Proverbs 29:18 (KJV)
- Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed. Proverbs 15:22
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart” 29:11-13
- But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of His heart through all generations. Psalms 33:11