Evansville Christian School admits students who agree to abide by our academic, attendance, conduct, and financial requirements provided we can meet the student’s needs and the family supports our mission. A principal will interview new families, all new students in 1st grade and higher, and all PreSchool/PreK/K students with special circumstances. For all students entering ECS in grades 1-high school, an admissions committee will review the student’s school records, including grades, attendance, behavior, and achievement test scores.
Enrollment Dates for 18/19 School Year
- December 12 – New Student Enrollment Forms and 18/19 Tuition & Fee Schedule released and begin accepting new high school applications on a rolling basis.
- January 8 – Continuous Enrollment Information mailed to current families (new process for 18/19 school year). Current families enroll new siblings during the priority window.
- February 6 – Open House (9 a.m. – 7 p.m.) at all campuses.
- February 12 – Withdrawal Notification Deadline for current families & priority deadline.
- February 19 – Enrollment Opens to the Public for Preschool – 8th Grade (high school using rolling admissions). Begin to confirm seats for new students, subject to lottery requirements for new voucher families.
See the “Enrollment Forms” page for more information, including instructions on the application process, all required forms, and a helpful application checklist.
We ask that all enrollments be submitted in person so that we may review the forms and insure there will not be a delay in processing. ECS reserves the right not to accept any student who has been expelled from another school, has a history of violent or disruptive behavior, has a history of poor attendance, or has a history of involvement with drugs or alcohol, including “look-alike” substances. See our Handbook for more information, including information on admissions standards and students with special needs.
If you have any questions, please contact Krista Decker, Director of Admissions, at (812) 477-7777.
Non-Discrimination Policy – ECS admits students of any race, religion, color, or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, tuition assistance programs, athletics, or other school-administered programs.