Evansville Christian School is governed by an independent board of directors, including parents, pastors, alumni, and community leaders. The board is responsible for the overall direction of the school and makes policy decisions. A list of current board members is published in our Annual Report.
Day-to-day operations are the responsibility of the Head of School and administrative leadership team. We are blessed with a faculty and staff of 75+ Christian men and women who choose to serve the Lord at Evansville Christian School. All teachers are licensed by the State of Indiana and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
Our administrative leadership team includes:
- Mike Allen, Head of School & 6th-10th Grade Principal
- Paul Bair, Director of Advancement & Chief Financial Officer
- Susie Masterson, PS-5th Grade Principal
- Mark Wickersham, 6th-8th Grade Assistant Principal
- Krista Decker, Director of Admissions
- Nerissa Foor, Business Manager (Parent Accounts)
For a complete list of our teachers and staff, including photos, click on the appropriate link (there are from the 16-17 school year):
- Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Elementary School (1-3)
- Intermediate School (4-5)
- Middle School and High School
- Departmental and Support Faculty
- Administration and Office Staff