Request A Tour
Are you interested in learning more about Evansville Christian School? We’d love to show you our school so you can see the ECS difference first-hand.
Please fill out the “request a tour” form and an ECS representative will contact you to schedule a tour.
ECS is an A-Rated, Four-Star school as designated by the Indiana Department of Education. With the Bible as its foundation, ECS’ mission has always been to provide an exemplary learning environment to educate and equip students with a Biblical worldview who confidently engage the culture and impact the world for Christ. In partnership with parents, pastors, and the community, ECS inspires students to excel academically, physically, emotionally, and spiritually, thus building the next generation of leaders. Over the last 40+ years, ECS has experienced significant growth in its enrollment, student outcomes, athletics/fine arts experiences, and programs/services offered to families.
ECS participates in the State’s School Choice/voucher programs.
Click here to watch our new video, including highlights and testimonials, for prospective parents and students.
Profile Statistics/Fast Facts
- 650+ Students (PreK-8)
- 40+ Years Experience
- 13-to-1 Student-Teacher Ratio
- Extensive Technology
- 100% Licensed Teachers
- Fully Accredited
- Numerous Athletics
- Involved Parents
- ISTEP Scores Rank in the Top 5% in the State
- 100% Passed IREAD-3
Why Parents Enroll Their Children at ECS
- Quality academics, academic excellence
- Outstanding ISTEP scores & student outcomes
- Christian environment; Biblical integration
- Character development; values consistent with home
- Small classes; individual attention
- Quality/commitment of teachers; excellent role models
- Phonics-based reading program
- Extensive technology & relevant applications
- Parent involvement; total family engagement
- Results we have seen in other ECS students/graduates
- School culture (positive, strive to do your best, etc.)
When I have a student in my class who attended ECS through middle school, they stand out. They are hard workers. They know how to study and care about their grades. They are a positive example to other students. – Public High School Teacher