ECS offers a range of Support Services to meet student and parent needs, including:
- Before and After School Care is available at our East campus for students in K-5th grade at the East Campus as well as 6th-8th grade students (who will be bused to/from their campuses for BASC). BASC is also available at our Crossroads campus for preschool and PK students enrolled at that campus.
- Nutritious lunches are served daily at our East, Crossroads, and Cullen campuses (on scheduled days at our North and Epworth campuses). An optional hot breakfast is available at our East and Crossroads campuses.
- ECS is a participant in the National School Lunch Program (free & reduced meals). For more information or an application (one must be submitted each year), contact the School Office. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- A Health Coordinator, trained in CPR & First Aid, is on staff at each campus.
- Bus service is offered among most of our campuses at the beginning and end of the school day (no service is available for preschool and PK students due to State law). See the Bus Form for information on times and rates.
- An activity-based Summer Day Camp (K-8th grade) is offered at our East Campus. Our summer camp is open to the community.
See the Student Support Services page for information on how ECS meets students’ academic, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs, including students with learning needs.