ECS offers a range of Support Services to meet student and parent needs, including:
- Before and After School Care is available at our East campus for students in PK-8th grade. Students may be bused to/from our other campuses for BASC.
- Nutritious lunches are served daily at our East and Cullen Campuses (on scheduled days at our North Campus). An optional hot breakfast is available at our East Campus.
- ECS is a participant in the National School Lunch Program (free & reduced meals). For more information or an application (one must be submitted each year), contact the School Office. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- A Health Coordinator, trained in CPR & First Aid, is on staff at each campus.
- Bus service is offered among our campuses at the beginning and end of the school day. See the Bus Form for information on times and rates.
- An activity-based Summer Day Camp (K-8th grade) is offered at our East Campus. Our summer camp is open to the community.
- A summer Ready-for-Reading program for students entering kindergarten in the fall is offered at multiple locations. The program is open to the community.
See the Student Support Services page for information on how ECS meets students’ academic, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs, including students with learning needs.